Stabler Waste Management have made a commitment to the environment, enforcing a zero percent waste to landfill initiative. All waste is brought back to our licensed transfer station, where it is sorted into individual components awaiting transport for recycling
At our licensed transfer station at Carnaby, East Yorkshire we process all waste in to the following recyclable components:
- Wood – We recycle all types of wood to ensure they can be reused in the manufacturing process.
- Plasterboard – This can be infinitely recycled and is sent for reprocessing as new plasterboard sheets.
- Rubble – This is transported to our inert recycling centre where it is processed into a recycled aggregate for re-sale.
- Soil – Our soil is removed from the heavy fraction of our waste stream and is used in our ongoing restoration project at our inert recycling centre and can also be screened for re-sale.
- PVCu – We recycle PVCu to ensure this valuable and versatile material is put towards further manufacturing work and does not end up in landfill.
- Glass – All glass we is recycled and made into usable products.
- Cardboard – Cardboard is baled on site and is sent for processing in to more cardboard products.
- Polythene – Polythene is baled on site and is sent for processing in to more polythene products.
- Plastic – Plastic is baled on site and sent for processing in to more plastic products
- Metal – Metal is processed on site and sent for recycling.
- Green – Green waste is sent for processing in to compost.
- Tyres – Tyres are shredded and used as further rubber products.
- Polypropylene – products such as builders sacks and farmers fertiliser bags are baled and sent for recycling.
Any residual waste is transported to waste to energy plants.
- Low Prices
- Domestic & Commercial
- Family Run
- Friendly Advice
- Fast Delivery
- 60 Years’ Experience